martes, 18 de diciembre de 2007

Welcome to my World!


About my town, Maullín, you'll find all like:history, fun, people, places, and more. I really love this bloody town!!! Other things you can find here are about music, films, and English, something that is not easy for chilean people, especially in the south. Well in maullín people love the alcohol and the parties, although we never have parties (just some dates) for that reason we really enjoy those days in February when summer is the best with a local festival called "Festival Retro" with music from old times. And a cultural event in a camping close the river (Maullín) and the ocean (pacific) with typical food, music, drinks and a lot of people sharing as one!!
All this and more you can see here.If you want to know some about English pedagogy at Santo Tomas university that's easy to get here too! (well but only in Pto. Montt 'cause the information about this major is based on English pedagogy at Santo Tomas in Pto.Montt) so I will try to update my information all the time.If you are really interested in some of these topics you can call me to my mobile phone later... For the moment I'm just try to explain what this is about, and with the time I'll try to include more things 'bout friends and freak things ...so I hope you like and enjoy the same fuckin' things I do.
see you good fellas!!!

No hay comentarios: